Welcome to Twilight Tuesdays!
Stone in Love delivers top hits from 1976 to 1996
with this tribute to one of the top-selling bands of all time,
|When:||Tuesday, August 28
|Where:||Missouri History Museum Front Lawn|
On concert evenings, space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure that you and those around
you have a great time at the concerts, please take some time to review the information below.
• Picnic, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles)
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 36”x36” or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No glass bottles
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please do not block sidewalks.
• Please do not sit or stand on landscaped areas.
• Be respectful of those around you.
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in receptacles provided.
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels.
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park.
• Please obey all no parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include: purses, laptops, GPS devices, etc.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found
them for the next visitor to enjoy!
Brought to you by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com
Barb Summers & Associates 314-644-1463 www.BarbSummers.com
Find your St Louis Home with us. “Bringing Neighbors Together Since 1966!”