As a Saint Louis native (Bishop DuBourg High School, if you were wondering), Tina provides a unique insight into buying or selling a home in the Saint Louis Metro area. She is well versed in all aspects of Residential Real Estate — buyers (with special interest in first time home buyers), sellers, investors, rehabbers, leases, multifamily units, short sales and foreclosures. Tina’s hard work pays off for her clients and in return her business is almost 100% referral based!
Tina has worked with clients in St Louis City, St Louis County, St Charles County and Jefferson County. Home prices have ranged from investor pricing to over $500,000. Tina has achieved over 215+ closed transactions and going strong. This volume has spanned over 32 zip codes! Tina has been involved in the local Realtors association – St Louis Realtors® on several committees over the past 12 years – education committee, urban affairs, community engagement and grievance committee. Now Tina is gaining state knowledge by serving as a Missouri Realtor® State Director.
In 2016, Tina graduated from the Missouri Realtor® Leadership Academy after a yearlong program. This is a highly competitive achievement as only 1 Realtor® is chosen from the St Louis area each year and it’s a juried admittance.
Tina has an undergrad degree in communications management from Missouri State University and earned an MBA from Fontbonne University. Her education helps her to sell your home fast and for the maximum price. Savvy seller or buyer’s agent is exactly what you need!
Since joining the real estate community in 2006, Tina has dedicated herself to earning national designations and participating in continuing education classes in real estate aspects to improve and hone her skills.
Tina also finds time to participate in the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life of St Louis as part of the Leadership Team and a long time board member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association. This passion for community is reflected in Tina’s work!
• Missouri Real Estate Broker-Salesperson License
• Missouri Realtor® Certified Leader
• SRS designation (Seller’s Representative Specialist)
• GRI® designation (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
• SFR designation (Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource)
• SRES® designation (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Missouri Realtors®
- Member of St Louis Realtors®
- Chair of the Community Engagement Committee at St Louis Realtors®
- Member of St Louis Realtors® Grievance Committee
- Member of the St Louis Realtors® Leadership Academy Advisory Board
- Past Chair of the Urban Affairs Committee at St Louis Realtors®
- Missouri Realtor State Director representing St Louis Realtors®
Park: Francis Park
Music: R&B, Country, Pop, Blue Grass, Hard Rock
Pastime: Spending time with family & friends
Sport: Baseball, GO CARDS!
Restaurant: Pueblo Solis
High School Job: Mom’s Deli
Daredevil Move: Skydiving in Kauai with my sister
Holiday: Mardi Gras
Hobby: Traveling with family and friends
Former Profession: Human Resources Manager
Book: Where the Red Fern Grows
School Subject: Literature
Food: A really good burger — especially one from Cheeseburger in Paradise in Maui, at sunset!