Summer’s all about travel, relaxation, good times in the great outdoors, but it all must come to an end. Before the school year kicks back into full swing, join us for one more super fun celebration!
- Check out live hot glass demonstrations all night!
- Experience glass art: Work in our studios to make your own paperweight, flameworked glass beads, fused glass jewelry or nightlight! ($35)
- It’s a summer weenie roast! Grab a bite from the Frankly Sausages food truck!
- Cool down with St. Louis Snowcone!
- Sip our signature drink, a tangy Apple Jack with Jack Daniels whiskey! Every drink you buy earns you a raffle ticket to win amazing glass gifts!
- East Gallery presents “Multiple Choice“ by Art Group 360: a group of Midwestern artists offering artworks diverse in mediums, styles and subjects, but united in their passion for art. Art Group 360 includes artists John Dean, Marie Donato, Janet Fons, Steve Morris, Lisa Ober and Linda Smith.
- 8:00p: The Divine Hours take the stage with some great covers!
- 8:30p: The heat is on when St. Louis Fire Technicians perform on the patio!
Enjoy great food from local caterers and food trucks, listen to live music as you discover local artists, and try your hand at making glass art. Every Third Friday between 6 – 10pm, watch glassblowing & beadmaking demonstrations, sign up for a glass art experience, check out new exhibits in the East Gallery, and shop for glass art created by Third Degree glass artists. ENTRY TO OUR THIRD FRIDAYS IS FREE!
THIRD DEGREE GLASS FACTORY
5200 DELMAR BOULEVARD ST. LOUIS, MO 63108
(314) 367-4527 | INFO@STLGLASS.COM
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor®:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com