What is Relay?
- Overnight relay-style event
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
The American Cancer Society’s biggest fundraiser is Relay For Life. Please join us on Friday May 18th at Mehlville High School 3200 Lemay Ferry Road St Louis MO 63125 beginning at 6:00 pm.
We have all kinds of activities planned for the 12 hour events. You can support Relay For Life -South County by stopping by and checking out each campsite – they sell food and have games at each tent to raise even more money than they had through out the last 4 months. It’s fun for the whole family. Come learn about the event and maybe you’ll have a team next year in the Relay. www.RelayForLife.org
It’s an inspiring event! You run the gamut of emotions, but the over all theme is HOPE!
From your Favorite St Louis Realtor
Tina Siebert – REALTOR 314-603-8555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Barb Summers & Associates – 314-644-1463 www.BarbSummers.com