The National Weather Service St. Louis will be holding it’s open house on Saturday, September 13th, 2014.
It is free to the public and tours begin at 9 am and will end at 6 pm.
Besides a tour of the facilities, there will be numerous activities and booths including…
• balloon launches every 30 minutes
• presentations on climate change and office operations
• raffles to win a NOAA weather radio, rain gauge or poster
• tours of St. Charles County’s mobile command center
• St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club
• and much more!!!
Tickets will be required for tours of the office but not for the activities in the parking lot. Tours will begin every 5 minutes. Please be aware there could be delays when waiting for your tour.
Please obtain tickets for the tours online athttps://nwsstl.ticketleap.com/2014openhouse.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com