Save the Date for the 9th Annual Let Them Eat Art: Friday, July 11th, 2014.
Maplewood’s whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone.
Here is what we are planning but there are always suprises!:
- Live demonstrations by more than 35 regional artists and artisans Click here for a list of Artist
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with Vote for Pedro and Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys Band.
- Great food & drink specials by Maplewood’s award-winning restaurants including wine tastings and chocolate tastings!
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities in the Sutton Loop Park. This year we welcome performers from the Everyday Circus, Top Spinning by Hi Tadah and the PNC Arts Alive Bus.
- Music performances by your favorite musicians including: Acoustik Element, Bryan & Lola, Colonel Ford, Down Home Blues Band, Phatz Jango, Sarah Bollinger and the B Sides, Terri Langerak, The Elliot Ranney Quartet, The Kevin Bilchik Trio and more to be announced! (Click here for locations and performance times).
- Busker Jason Stack
- And for the grown-ups, a late night show by Show Me Burlesque with Lola Van Ella at The Focal Point.
Once you are in Maplewood there will be many places to park.
Look for the “Event Parking” signs at the designated lots.
The Parking lots are:
1. Dobbs Tire & Auto Store at 7447 Manchester.
2. 7460 Manchester (just east of S. Big Bend).
3. 7415 Manchester (rear of the building) entry from Sutton north of Manchester
4. Citizens National Bank lot on the northeast corner of Manchester at Marshall/Oakview Terr. or the row of parking spaces on the west side of the Citizens National Bank building at 7305 Manchester.
5. Marietta Parking Lot just south of Manchester from Sutton or Marshall to Marietta.
6. Parking lot at Hazel and Sutton just south of Manchester at Hazel.
7. Bellevue Parking Lot just north of Manchester at Bellevue
8. People’s Health Center, 7200 Manchester.
Please do not park on the Shop n’ Save lot except for the first row facing south along Manchester.
Please do not park at Church’s Chicken, they will tow your car. We regret that we cannot assist with this matter.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com