Maplewood’s whimsical tribute to Bastille Day is somewhere between Mardi Gras and the Christmas Tree walk. A self-guided tour through historic downtown Maplewood offering something for everyone!:
- Live demonstrations by more than 35 regional artists and artisans
- Live music at the Sutton Main Stage with Vote for Pedro and Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys Band. (Click here for times and more music)
- Great food & drink specials by Maplewood’s award-winning restaurants including wine tastings and chocolate tastings! 30 Food & Drink Venues to serve you!
- Dream interpretation by Dream Seekers and the School of Metaphysics
- Hoop Dance performances by the St. Louis Hoop Club
- Tarot Card Reading and Psychic Readings at Mystic Valley, now in downtown Maplewood!
- Kids’ activities in the Sutton Loop Park. This year we welcome performers from the Everyday Circus, Top Spinning by Hi Tadah and the CAM Art Bus.
- Music performances by your favorite musicians including: Acoustik Element, Bryan & Lola, Colonel Ford, Down Home Blues Band, Phatz Jango, Sarah Bollinger and the B Sides, Terri Langerak, The Elliot Ranney Quartet, The Kevin Bilchik Trio and more to be announced! (Stay tuned for locations and performance times).
- Busker Jason Stack
- And for the grown-ups, a late night show by Show Me Burlesque with Lola Van Ella at The Focal Point.
2. Marietta Parking Lot just south of Manchester from Sutton or Marshall to Marietta.
3. Bellevue Parking Lot just north of Manchester at Bellevue
Please do not park on the Shop n’ Save lot except for the first row facing south along Manchester.
Please do not park at Church’s Chicken, they will tow your car. We regret that we cannot assist with this matter.