Jungle Boogie Friday Night Concert Series
Fridays, May 23-August 29, 2014
5 to 8 p.m. (Exhibits open until 7 p.m.)
Admission to Zoo and concerts is free.
Located at Schnuck Family Plaza in the center of the Zoo. Please feel free to bring a lawn chair to ensure you have a seat.
- July 18 — Pennsylvania Slim (Blues & Old Time Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- July 25 — The VCRs (’90s covers)
- August 1 — Mood Swings (’80s covers)
- August 8 — Coco Soul (Disco)
- August 15 — Griffin and the Gargoyles (Variety/Dance)
- August 22 — Ticket To The Beatles (Beatles covers)
- August 29 — FatPocket (Funk)
Eats & Drinks
Need refreshment? Safari Grill, Lakeside Cafe, Tundra Treats and Ice Cream Oasis, all located in the center of the Zoo, provide you with ample options to satisfy your cravings while you enjoy the Jungle Boogie concert.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com