The Green Home Energy-Efficiency Loan Program (Green HELP) is a low-interest loan program that helps city homeowners lower their utility by creating more energy-efficient homes.
- Furnace Systems
- Air and Duct Sealing
- Doors and Windows
- Installation of Insulation
- Heat Pump
- Hot Water Heater
- Solar Panels
- Appliance Replacement
A full list of eligible projects can be found here.
- Maximum loan value up to $15,000 per applicant
- Repayment term: Up to 10 years
- Interest Rate: 2.11%
For more details on the terms of the loan, please view loan details.
LOAN QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- Applicant must be a city-resident
- Property must be owner-occupied for life of the loan
- Property must be a single-family home
- Applicant must be current on a real estate and personal property tax
- No minimum income
- Subject to Credit Check
For more details about loan qualification, please view program requirements.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS TO OBTAIN THE LOAN.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor®:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 / 314-352-5200