Tour Forest Park in St. Louis – Daily Tours with flexible times CALL FOR TIMES 314-616-5724
Dedicated on June 24, 1876, Forest Park is one of the premier urban parks in this country. It is the setting for numerous world-renowned attractions and features, and a number of notable historic events have occurred in Forest Park. Highlights include:
- The #1 zoo in the United States (Zagat’s 2004 Guide).
- Site of the 1904 World’s Fair.
- First national memorial to Thomas Jefferson.
- America’s oldest and largest outdoor musical theatre.
- Site of triumphant return of Charles Lindbergh and the Spirit of St. Louis.
- Wide diversity of habitats.
- Remarkable bird watching area, with over 200 species recorded.
- Recently completed $94 million restoration.
- World-class art and history museums.
To enjoy this marvel, City Cycling Tours conducts guided, narrated, leisurely paced bicycle tours. Each tour spotlights the historical, architectural and cultural significance of the park, its attractions and features.
- Tours cover approximately 10 miles over mostly flat ground.
- The 18 stops feature well-researched and engaging narration.
- Tours are a 2.5 to 3 hour experience.
- Bicycles are upright riding and are comfort-style hybrids with cushioned seats.
- Bicycles come in a range of frame sizes.
- Light weight, fully adjustable safety helmets are included.
- Individual and group rates are available.
- Custom tour packages are available.
- A monthly “Full Moon” tour is offered during a 3-day span surrounding a full moon.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Gift certificates available.
Tour Starting Point in Forest Park and Mapquest Assistance
Click on the small image of Forest Park below to enlarge
Click on the map below for a Mapquest map of Forest Park in St. Louis
This map will show the location of the Visitor’s Center in the park.
The map may be zoomed out to show you where the park is
in relationship to the rest of St. Louis.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com