Flowers and Weeds Annual Winter Bazaar
Flowers and Weeds Annual Holiday Bazaar
3201 Cherokee Street St Louis MO 63118
Saturday 12/1/18 from 10 am to 6 pm
All sorts of great south city treasures! The perfect place to find unique treats and treasures for everyone on your holiday list while shopping locally and independently! Feel good about where your dollars are spent!
A variety of vendors will have handmade and vintage goods available for sale in addition to all the gift options Flowers and Weeds has to offer with the added bonus of being able to grab your wreaths and TREES!
This year’s vendors include:
* Snackcidental – Miniature food paintings, handmade jewelry and t-shirts
* Dead Ringer Vintage – Vintage tees, clothing for all, jewelry and more
* Feral Deer Medicine – botanical art, herbal teas, tinctures and skincare products – @feraldeermedicine
* Block Alterations
* Earwack – spectacular handmade earrings
* Olivia Gibb – fun ceramics and jewelry
* Ashley Hohman – trippy original prints
* neither/nor zine distro – Radical zines, buttons and patches
* goyle candles – beautiful handmade candles in vintage glass ware
tunes provided by Crim Dolla Cray
Be sure to check out all the other stops up and down beautiful Cherokee Street as well! The Cherokee Print Bazaar occurs on this day too so there will be tons of artists to check out. More info on that here:
The Annual Cookie Spree is also happening and who doesn’t love free cookies!