Eads Bridge Duathlon
- What: Eads Bridge Duathlon – 1.5 mile run – 10 mile bike – 1.5 mile run. A great distance for the beginner, first time multisport athlete or season veteran.
- Where: The Eads Bridge – Downtown St Louis, that’s right, the Eads Bridge will be shut down just for YOU!
- When: Sunday April 22 at 9:00 AM
- Why: When was the last time you ran on the 1st bridge in the United States to cross the Mississippi River?
- How much: Individual registration is $45 US dollars. No bartering or rubles please. $55 for a team…barter with or bribe your teammate. You will get a fabulous Event T-Shirt. Fabulous.
- Packet Pick-Up: Little Shark Athletic Company, 6176 Delmar Blvd, 63112. Saturday, April 21st; 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday Morning, April 22nd; 7:30 AM to 8:15 AM
What’s in it for YOU:
Thanks to the great folks at City Hall -you get to test your early season athletic mettle on a completely closed run course that includes a once-in-a-lifetime start and finish on the WORLD FAMOUS EADS BRIDGE. Yep. You read that right. Eads Bridge. Awesome, isn’t it!?! The bike heads north for 2 loops on North Broadway. North Broadway is a light industrial and transportation corridor for our region….there will be very few motor vehicles on the course! The event will be professionally chip timed by Big River Race Management
Want to register NOW!?! Click HERE:
RUN! 1.5 miles – Start on the Eads Bridge- head East. Before getting to Illinois turnaround and Head West on the Bridge. North on N. 3rd Street. East on Laclede’s Landing Blvd. North on Leonor K Sullivan.
Run to Bike Transition at the Porte-Cochere directly on the Riverfront! Transition area will have water/sport drink and first aid support.
BIKE! 10 miles – North on Leonor K. Sullivan Blvd. West on Biddle Street. North on 2nd Street. West on O’Fallon. North on Collins. West on Florida. North on Broadway. Turn-around at Angelica Street. Return to Florida (turnaround) and REPEAT Broadway loop. Then return to the transition area.
Bike to Run Transition at the Porte-Cochere directly on the Riverfront! Transition area will have water/sport drink and first aid support.
RUN! 1.5 miles – South on Leonor K. Sullivan Blvd. West on Laclede’s Landing Blvd. South on N. 3rd Street. East onto Eads Bridge. Before getting to Illinois turnaround and Head West on the Bridge. Make your own history by crossing the finish line! High Fives!
AWARDS: Top 3 Overall Men and Women, plus Age Group Winners.
CELEBRATE! – Take in the spectacular view of the Mighty Mississippi River from the deck of Eads Bridge and join us for post event refreshments and awards ceremony. We’ll be heading to the Morgan Street Brewery!
THE VENUE: Be sure to enjoy the St. Louis Riverfront and the Historic Laclede’s Landing business district.
Questions, Comments, Compliments or to volunteer – email@example.com
Direct any complaints to James Buchanan Eads.
Learn More about Our Historic Eads Bridge and it’s Architect, James Buchanan Eads:
Your friendly St. Louis Realtor: