Anheuser-Busch Makes Seasons Bright
with Annual St. Louis Brewery Holiday Lights Display
Family-Friendly Activities and New Experiences to Dazzle St. Louis Starting Nov. 20
This year’s holiday offerings include:
- Walking Tour– Guests of all ages can soak in the holiday spirit on a self-guided walking tour of the brewery grounds to view dazzling lights along Pestalozzi St. and topping the iconic brewery buildings (complimentary).
- Beer Sampling– Guests age 21 and older can sample their favorite beers along the walking tour route, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Stella Cidre, Shock Top Shockolate and Bud Light Lime Ritas (complimentary).
- S’mores Station– Warm, cozy fire pits for roasting s’mores (s’more kits $2.50 each).
- Biergarten Buffet– A buffet of Biergarten favorites offers a dinner experience surrounded by festive lights and decorations ($10 adults; $8 youth).
- Holiday Cheer Pass– Pose for a souvenir photo in a themed snow globe or with a Budweiser Clydesdale and take home a print plus a commemorative sampling glass ($10).
- The Biergarten Package– Enjoy the best of food and fun with access to The Biergarten Buffet, a commemorative sampling glass, printed photo and s’mores kit ($22.50 adults; $10 youth).
- Fire Pit Fun– Reserve a fire pit for a relaxing, private experience with seating for eight people, eight s’mores kits and wait staff service (3 hours, $75).
- VIP Clydesdale Photo Opportunity– Families or friends can enjoy dinner for four in The Biergarten, a 15-minute private photo session with a Budweiser Clydesdale in the historic Clydesdales stables, two holiday ornaments, and one print and digital copy of their photo – perfect for that holiday card ($200; limited availability on Tuesday, Nov. 25, Dec. 2 and Dec. 9 from 5-7 p.m.)
The season-long activities will begin on Thursday, Nov. 20, and continue every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 to 9 p.m. through Jan. 4, 2015. For the second year in a row, the towering, Germanic-style red-brick buildings adorned with thousands of lights can be enjoyed up-close through a self-guided walking tour beginning at the St. Louis Brewery Tour Center and winding through the iconic brewery campus.
The Biergarten, serving food and beverage, will have extended hours through the holiday season. Free parking is available in the designated Anheuser-Busch Tour Center parking lots, located on the corner of Lynch and 12th streets. The holiday lights experience is also wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly.
The walking tour will not be available on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year’s Day. Drive-through tours are welcome Monday through Wednesday evenings from Nov. 24 until Dec. 31 from dusk until midnight and on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Visitors can enter from Arsenal Street turning onto Seventh Street and then travel along Pestalozzi Street.
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com