About Tina Siebert
As a Saint Louis native (Bishop DuBourg High School, if you were wondering), Tina can provide unique insights into buying or selling a home in the Saint Louis Metro area. She is well versed in all aspects of Residential Real Estate — buyers (with special interest in first time home buyers), sellers, investors, rehabbers, leases, multifamily units, short sales and foreclosures.
Tina has worked with clients in St Louis City, St Louis County, St Charles County, Franklin County and Jefferson County. The business has spanned over 33 zip codes! Home prices have ranged from investor pricing to over $500,000. Tina has helped clients close over 275+ transactions.
Tina was awarded the 2018 St Louis REALTOR® Associate of the Year.
Education has always been an important part of her life. Tina’s undergrad education was earned at Missouri State University and her MBA from Fontbonne University. Since joining the real estate community in 2006, Tina has dedicated herself to earning national designations and participating in continuing education classes in real estate aspects to improve and hone her skills. Education is a lifelong process.
- Missouri Real Estate Broker-Salesperson License
- GRI® designation (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- SFR® designation (Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource)
- Graduate of the Missouri REALTORS® Leadership Academy 2015-2016
- Missouri REALTORS® Certified Leader
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Missouri REALTORS®
- Member of St Louis REALTORS®
- Chair of the St Louis REALTORS® Leadership Academy Committee 2020
- Chair of the REALTORS® Housing Assistance Fund 2020
- Chair of the Consumer Education Output Group with the Missouri REALTORS® 2020
- Vice Chair of the Urban Affairs Committee at St Louis REALTORS® 2020
- Board member representing St Louis at the Missouri REALTORS® 2017-Present
- Trustee of the Missouri REALTORS® Education Foundation 2019-present
- Past member of the Grievance Committee at St Louis REALTORS®
- Past Chair of the Community Engagement Committee at St Louis REALTORS® 2018
- Past Member of the Education Committee at St Louis REALTORS®
- Committee Chair for the Relay for Life of St Louis – 2015-Present
- Accounting Chair for the Relay for Life of South St Louis County – 2010-2014
- Board Member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association – 2010- Present
314-603-8555 cell / 314-352-5200 office