About Tina Siebert
As a Saint Louis native (Bishop DuBourg High School, if you were wondering), Tina can provide unique insights into buying or selling a home in the Saint Louis Metro area. She is well versed in all aspects of Residential Real Estate — buyers (with special interest in first time home buyers), sellers, investors, rehabbers, leases, multifamily units, short sales and foreclosures.
Tina has worked with clients in St Louis City, St Louis County, St Charles County, Franklin County and Jefferson County. The business has spanned over 33 zip codes! Home prices have ranged from investor pricing to over $500,000. Tina has achieved over $26.5 million in real estate sales.
Education has always been an important part of her life. Tina’s undergrad education was earned at Missouri State University and her MBA from Fontbonne University. Since joining the real estate community in 2006, Tina has dedicated herself to earning national designations and participating in continuing education classes in real estate aspects to improve and hone her skills. Education is a lifelong process.
- Missouri Real Estate Broker-Salesperson License
- SRS® designation (Seller’s Representative Specialist)
- GRI® designation (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- SFR® designation (Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource)
- SRES® designation (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Graduate of the Missouri Realtor Leadership Academy 2015-2016
- Missouri Realtors® Certified Leader
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Missouri Realtors®
- Member of St Louis Realtors®
- Incoming President of the Community Engagement Committee at St Louis Realtors® 2018
- Former Chair of the Urban Affairs Committee at St Louis Association of Realtors®
- Past Member of the Education Committee at St Louis Realtors®
- Committee Chair for the Relay for Life of St Louis – 2015-Present
- Accounting Chair for the Relay for Life of South St Louis County – 2010-2014
- Board Member of the Southampton Neighborhood Association – 2010- Present
314-603-8555 cell / 314-352-5200 office