- Tuesday, May 19 2015 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 26 2015 at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 2 2015 at 6:00 pm
Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell & DeBaliviere in Forest Park
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular spring lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. In addition join us for free pre-concert activities for youths and families.
Black History Highlight Tours, Currents and Reflections
Every Twilight Tuesday join us for conversations about notable people and events in St. Louis’s African American history. The 25-minute tour takes place in Currents and Reflections. If there are more than 25 participants for the 5pm tour, we will offer a second tour at 5:30pm. Tour meets at Thomas Jefferson statue.
Youth and Family Programs, North Lawn
• Make-and-Take Craft Activities – 4:30-7:30
• Outdoor Family Games – 4:30-7:30
• Balloon Art – 5:30-7:30
• Face Painting – 5:30-7:30
In the event of a weather cancellation, these activities are rain or shine and will resume as normal each Tuesday.
After 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at 314-454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations for information about cancellations.
• Picnic, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles
• Blankets and lawn chairs
• Tables sized 36”x36” or smaller
• Dogs on leashes
• No illegal substances of any kind
• No barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• No tents
• No large umbrellas
• No unauthorized vendors allowed
• No unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please do not block sidewalks
• Please do not sit or stand on landscaped areas
• Be respectful of those around you
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in receptacles provided
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There is also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all no parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include: purses, laptops, GPS devices, etc.
• Food and drink are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and varying food trucks.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for the next visitor to enjoy!