Missouri History Museum Front Lawn
Lindell & DeBaliviere in Forest Park
314-454-3199 or 800-916-8212
Our popular outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular spring line-up! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be rescheduled to a later date. After 3pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (800) 916-8212 or listen to the Clear Channel stations for details.
- Food and drink are available from Bixby’s.
- On concert evenings, space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tables sized 36″x36″ or smaller, blankets, and chairs are allowed on the Museum’s lawn.
- Make-and-take activities for children are offered beginning at 5:30pm through the end of intermission.
- Twilight Tuesday: Nikko Smith
Tuesday, May 1 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Javier Mendoza
Tuesday, May 8 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Honey Vox
Tuesday, May 15 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: U V Hayes and Roland Johnson – Tribute to Oliver Sain
Tuesday, May 22 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Griffin and the Gargoyles
Tuesday, May 29 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Asia Lynn Bargé – The Diana Ross Experience
Tuesday, June 5 2012 at 6:00 pm
- Twilight Tuesday: Wendell Brown – Tribute to Luther Vandross
Tuesday, June 12 2012 at 6:00 pm
Your friendly St. Louis Realtor: