Strut Your Mutt
Queeny Park, 9am 9/22/12
Click above for the link to register or for more information.
Get ready, get set, get your pooch warmed up ..it’s time for Best Friends Animal Society’s First Annual Strut Your Mutt in St. Louis. Join us for a fun walk and the ultimate doggie festival that supports local animal rescue groups and helps to save the lives of animals in shelters!
Don’t miss cool attractions for you and your pooch:
* Ruff & Relax pets spa services by Pets in the City
- Paw Readings by Animal Communicator Catherine Hughes
- Complimentary training and vet consultations from Sarah Hoth of the Persuaded Pooch, and Manchester West Animal Hospital
- Paws & Pals kids activity area – make a commemorative paw print painting with your best friend
- Doggie massages by Leann Zalasky
- Doggie workout’s by Judy Luther of Dog Star Training LLC
- Agility demo’s by Nestlé Purina PetCare and the Gateway Australian Shepherd Club
- Pet Photo Booth, presented by Lynn Terry Photography
- The hottest pet products and services from local exhibitors
- Free dog food and treats from our national sponsor Natural Balance
- Great people food from Lulu’s Local Eatery, Guerilla Street Food, and Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars” champion The Sweet Divine!
- Plus don’t miss DJ Darren Snow
Strut Your Mutt St. Louis Details:
Who: Animal lovers in the St. Louis area who want to raise money for homeless pets, and have a great time with their dogs.
What: Leisurely group dog walk followed by a doggie themed celebration festival that includes pet contests, photo opp’s, treats for your dogs, fun activities, refreshments and more.
Where: Queeny Park, 550 Weidman Road Ballwin, MO 63011
When: Saturday, September 22, 2012. Registration begins at 7:30am; walk begins at 9am. Festival ends at 12pm.
Why: To raise money for one of our participating local animal rescue groups (our No More Homeless Pets Network Partners) and Best Friends Animal Society, and help bring about a time when there are No More Homeless Pets.
- Individuals: $30 ($35 day-of)
- Couples: $50 ($60 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under with t-shirt: $20 ($25 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under without t-shirt: FREE
- Virtual Participant (not attending our official Strut in St. Louis): $10 (does not include a t-shirt but our 2012 Strut shirts will be available for purchase). Virtual Participants, like Individual Walkers, can raise money for Best Friends or for a participating Network Partner–but will need to join a Network Partner’s Dog Pack in order to raise money for that group.
Note: every person who is attending the event must be registered in order to participate.
To support one of our participating Network Partners, you can join a Network Partners Dog Pack and they will receive 100% of all money raised (after transaction fees).
The top individual fundraiser and his/her dog will be recognized in Best Friends Magazine and on the 2013 Strut Your Mutt t-shirts!!
For Questions, contact Best Friends Events
Interested in volunteering?
This event will be held rain or shine!
Brought to you by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com
Barb Summers & Associates 314-644-1463 www.BarbSummers.com
Find your St Louis Home with us. “Bringing Neighbors Together Since 1966!”