Jungle Boogie Friday Night Concert Series
Fridays, May 22-August 28, 2015
5 to 8 p.m. (Exhibits open until 7 p.m.)
Admission to Zoo and concerts is free.
Located at Schnuck Family Plaza in the center of the Zoo. Please feel free to bring a lawn chair to ensure you have a seat.
- July 17 — Griffin and the Gargoyles (Top 40)
- July 24 — Pennsylvania Slim (Blues/Soul/Swing)
- July 31 — American Idle (Country/Pop/Variety)
- August 7 — Push the Limit (Top 40/Motown/Rock)
- August 14 — Mood Swings (80s)
- August 21 — Miss Jubilee & the Humdingers (Swing/Jazz/Rhythm)
- August 28 — Big Brother Thunder & the Master Blasters (R&B/Funk/Soul)
Eats & Drinks
Need refreshment? Safari Grill, Lakeside Cafe, Tundra Treats and Ice Cream Oasis, all located in the center of the Zoo, provide you with ample options to satisfy your cravings while you enjoy the Jungle Boogie concert.
Animal-related kids activities will focus on conservation of endangered species through the Zoo’s WildCare Institute.
- Mid America Chevy Dealers