Bring the kids to hunt for 60,000 eggs!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is excited to announce its fourth annual “Hunt for a Cure” Egg Hunt!
Saturday, April 12 ~ 11:00 am – Noon
550 Weidman Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
Only $10 per family!
*all money stays local
11:00 – Registration Begins & Bunny Arrival
Egg Hunt Times (approximiately):
11:30am = Ages 0-2
11:40am = Ages 3-4
11:50am = Ages 5-8
12:00pm = Ages 9-12
We “Hunt for a Cure” to raise awareness and funds for our mission to find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. This event is hosted to bring together and educate community members of all ages about cancer, volunteerism and available patient services.
*pre-registration ends Friday, April 11th at 11 am
You may also register the day of the Hunt!
If you can not attend but would still like to make a donation click HERE.
Bags for your eggs will be provided. There is a limit of 15 eggs per child.
Check out the pictures from last year here! In 2013, Hunt for a Cure was voted best egg hunt in the area by the Sprout Seven Awards.
Hunt for a Cure will include the following:
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital, SSM Cardinal Glennon and Mercy will be attending with patients from the children’s oncology floors.
- Face painting, nursery ryhmes and characters, petting zoo
- Stray Rescue of St. Louis & the Animal Protective Association of Missouri will be at the Hunt with adoptable dogs & cats.
- The LLS Bunny will be arriving by helicopter and will be available for pictures.
A Huge Thank You to our EGG-ceptional Helpers:
- FOX 2, KPLR 11 & 19 particpating radio stations:
- 106.5 The Arch, Majic 100.3, 101 ESPN, 105.7 The Point, 1120 AM, 1600 AM, 93.7 The Bull, FM News Talk 97.1, Fresh 102.5, KHITS 96.3, KSHE 95, Wild 104.9, Rewind 103.3, KTRS The Big 550 AM, Old School 95.5, The Hot 104.1, WIL 92.3, Y 98.1, Z 107.7
- UPS Delivery Bunnies
- Egg-xpert egg stuffers at 55 local Senior Centers
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com