Food Truck Fridays
@Tower Grove Park
10/3/14 4-8 pm
Music by Miss Jubilee
12 Tips for Sauce #Foodtruckfriday:
1. Be early. The early bird gets the cupcake. Don’t be let down by showing up too late.
2. Bring seating. Grab your chairs or blankets and mark your turf. Cold beverages, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
3. Divide and conquer. Have your friends all hit up a different trucks, then share the goodies.
4. Find a volunteer. Sauce volunteers will be able to answer questions and direct you to your favorite trucks.
5. Don’t fight for parking. Bike, don’t drive, to the trucks.
6. If you must drive, park far from the trucks. It’s a longer trek, but a faster getaway.
7. Make a night of it. Enjoy the community atmosphere while waiting in line or lounging on the lawn.
8. Try something new. Enjoy your favorite food truck dishes and try something new, too. Who knows? You just might find a new go-to.
9. Tell your friends. The hashtag for Twitter and Instagram is #FoodTruckFriday. Also, tweet and Instagram your favorite dishes with #FTFfave so friends and fellow truckies know what to order.
10. Recycling matters. Take a minute to put the proper containers in trash or recycling bins. Clearly marked cans and bins are easily available, making it simple to keep the park as clean as it was when you arrived.
11. The Sauce Speed Pass is your ticket to the front of the line. Get yours while they last at the Sauce tent during each Food Truck Friday. Passes are three for $25 or 1 for $10, good at one truck per Speed pass. Supplies are limited. Useable at one Friday per month.
12. Most of all, have fun! This is an event where some of the city’s most creative culinary minds come together. Enjoy the food, the park and the people! Be kind.