When: 4:30 to 10:30 p.m. February 14
Where: Art Hill, Forest Park
Love comes in many forms. There’s love for one’s hometown, love of great great food and music, and love for that… special someone. At the Burnin’ Love Festival, stl250 wants to honor all these different types of devotions with a fiery night staged in honor of Valentine’s Day and St. Louis’ 250th anniversary.
Here’s what you can expect:
– Live music performed by headliner Pokey LaFarge, The Royal Rhythm & Blues All Star Review — and Elvis, performing the night’s title song.
– Lots of fire and warmth: from fire dancers to fireworks, capped by a 25-foot flaming heart installed at the foot of Art Hill.
– Family crafts and activities, along with hot chocolate, s’mores for snacks.
– A Guinness World Record attempt: 250 St. Louis couples engaged simultaneously!
– Are you planning on popping the Big Question this Valentine’s Day? Know someone who is? Check out our couples registration form so we can include as many couples as possible in this spectacular event! Registered couples will be entered into a drawing to win great prizes from Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Downtown, Moritz Reusch Jewelers, Wedding Wonderland and more!
– A chance to include your wishes for St. Louis’ future in our official stl250 Time Capsule!
– Great food and local vendors.
This evening of festive merriment is presented by Ameren. We’re expecting tens of thousands of people to come out and transform Art Hill into “Heart Hill” on Valentine’s evening. Come join us and share what you love about St. Louis!
Light show, heated tents, bonfires, fire dancers and fireworks, all centered around an amazing 25-foot flaming heart! Many thanks to J&M Displays and Hi-Tech FX for the show!
Savory and sweet snacks and drinks for purchase in the Anheuser-Busch Food and Beverage tents from some of St. Louis’ best-loved eateries.
Click on the banner or here for a link to Burnin’ Love’s Website
Blogged by your favorite St Louis Realtor:
Tina Siebert 314-603-8555 TinaSellsStLouis@gmail.com